The Invensys Academic Program provides academic licenses to engineering students at universities across the globe for its SimSci-Esscor and Wonderware products. This program provides students with access and insight to the latest technology in design, dynamic simulation, and optimization. The university partner program enables Invensys to work with professors and students to augment education and research.
This collaboration helps Invensys incorporate cutting edge technology into its products and give tomorrow’s engineers software tools that enhances their studies and also advances their future careers.
The key points of the new University Partner Program (UPP):
- A new emphasis on product training for faculty and students. Regional product training is available for free or very low cost.
- A collaborative system that encourages universities to both contribute and access UPP learning collateral, and share ideas with other universities in the (UPP).
- Many Invensys employees are eager to volunteer time as mentors
- New UPP resource web pages are now under development for both faculty and students
- New intern program and full time recruitment opportunities
- Online product certification