What is an Ecosystem?
eco•sys•tem \-ˌsis-təm\ n : the complex of a community of organisms and its environment functioning as an ecological unit (Merriam-Webster)
Business Without Borders
The concept of an “ecosystem” in the natural world hasn’t changed since Webster’s defined it in 1935. What has changed in recent years is our understanding of the potential that such a concept represents when applied to traditional business concepts of partnering. An ecosystem’s health and success depends upon interdependence — it is a highly-collaborative, complexly-orchestrated community. Applied as part of a business strategy, it creates a partnering environment where group strength drives improvements far greater than those that can be realized by any individual organization.
Invensys Operations Management embraces and executes that ideal in the context of manufacturing operations management. Our Partner Ecosystem is comprised of suppliers, distributors, OEMs, systems integrators, and solution providers that together create one of the largest and most vibrant value-add networks in industrial automation. Together we develop, market, and service pioneering, real-time production solutions that accelerate time-to-market, improve ROI, and enhance the customer experience. This allows us to address performance improvements in a wide range of operational areas like: quality, throughput, workforce, and regulatory and environmental compliance across many industries. The concept is simple: more partners working with our technologies means more innovation, more choice, and more satisfied customers.
Our Competitive Advantage
Sharing information and synchronizing operations are not only the tools of our trade — they are the key to envisioning a new approach to delivering customer value. One in which multiple partners can collaborate to solve the most pressing business challenges. But the proof isn’t in the theory… it’s in the practice. That’s why our critical barometer for success is customer relevancy.
Our Ecosystem thrives because we are able to offer our customers a breadth of choices tailored to fit their needs:
- Innovation. We offer industry-leading products starting with the industry’s only open-platform operations management solution.
- Collaboration. Our network of providers offer a one-stop shop for measurable performance management.
- Synchronization. Our tools enable workers, business units, and multiple plants across an enterprise to communicate with one another more effectively.
- Expertise. Our network provides a deep well of industry-specific knowledge, including a range of industry applications and solutions that are integrated with Invensys equipment and software.
- Reliability. More than 200,000 plants worldwide have come to rely on our Ecosystem members to execute on their operational vision. Sharing best practices among our ecosystem is how we continue to build on that reputation for consistency, quality, and service.
- Flexibility. Customers need a solution provider that evolves as their needs do. No matter how complex those needs become, our network is poised to meet them with the range of products and services that only an Ecosystem can provide.
- Service. Local support enables faster decision-making, underpinning a collaborative-but-autonomous service model makes it easy to do business.
Join the Invensys Operations Management Partner Ecosystem
Innovative, integrated, invaluable — these words describe today’s most successful partner ecosystems. We at Invensys believe applying the concept of interdependence and collaboration is critical to providing our customers with the most innovative, most reliable products and services available in the market. Through shared processes and intellectual property, we create solutions that lead the market in flexibility, interoperability and client value.
Invensys has already taken one of the most important steps by establishing a team dedicated to articulating and executing the plan for a true business ecosystem built around the industry’s only open automation and information platform. ArchestrA® technology enables a dominant solution design that partners translate into industry-specific solutions more quickly than any single organization could, thereby providing one key tool in support of the ecosystem partnering process. We provide a range of opportunities for Systems Integrators, Hardware Providers, Software Providers, Machine Builders, Solution Builders and Operations Management experts to participate in our Ecosystem.
Explore our website or request more information about our Partner Ecosystem program.