The SCD2200 has been designed to remotely operate in harsh environments and to be easily configured for SCADA applications such as:
- Oil and gas production including offshore platforms
- Well monitoring, wet gas, and high level well control applications
- Oil and gas transportation facilities plus pipelines
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Water and heating distribution networks
Match specific application needs, the SCD2200 supports several modular plug-and-play options. For example, low-density or high-density I/O modules, redundant CPU, redundant power supplies, communication lines, interfaces to the typical communications media, and optimized transmission techniques for low speed data lines are available.
Based on a 166MHz high performance CPU, and extensive flash memory, the SCD2200 performs a wide range of control functions, from simple data acquisition to sophisticated, closed-loop algorithms, through a user-friendly program Configurator.