Foxboro PAC System
The Foxboro PAC (Programmable Automation Control) System is a high-performance automation controller solution integrated within the Wonderware System Platform using ArchestrA technology.
The Foxboro PAC hardware marries high performance, reliability and high |/O density with cost-effective redundancy options. The process modules and |/O system form the basis of a complete distributed control and recording environment capable of continuous analog, logic, and sequential control combined with secure data recording at point-of-measurement; all designed to maximize return on investment (ROI).
Finding support is easy with the Invensys Customer FIRST Support and Services Program.
The above diagram relies on Adobe Flash. If you cannot see the diagram you may need to install the Flash plug-in.
Follow your browser's instructions when prompted.
- Multi-function control, recording, batch, recipe and visualization in a single box dramatically reduces cost of project implementation
- Compliance with FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 11 provides significant benefits by reducing the time required to validate the file system
- High-performance control in a versatile modular system
- To increase process availability it is a trivial matter of plugging in a second controller
- Automated whole system restore
Read more about these key features in our brochure coming soon.
Complete Integration Benefits
- Labor savings are achieved from tight integration of the IEC 61131 Part 3 software tools
- Powerful and reliable control system at an affordable price
- Additional security of your system is guaranteed through close coupling with the Galaxy
- Accelerated application programming
- System connectivity utilizes a standard Ethernet communications backbone
- Application programming greatly benefits from a significant reduction in configuration time and engineering costs
- Run time operator changes to setpoint programs are easily and securely implemented
- Automatic high integrity data recording
- The automated process of forwarding the data to the configured Historian, even after a communications failure, removes the requirement for any human intervention
- With a fully integrated system that encapsulates the whole process the plant managers have a clear view of their production environment
- Industry leading HMI visualization with Wonderware InTouch HMI software
Read more about these benefits in our brochure coming soon.
Hydro uses the Foxboro PAC System to manage its aluminum melting operations, increasing capacity by more than 50 percent and reducing waste by 20 percent. Read more (pdf)
RK Power Generation
A unique plant in India uses the Foxboro PAC System to provide consistent power output as well as to meet environmental performance monitoring and control requirements. Read more (pdf)