Drives from Eurotherm
A wide range of variable speed drives for both AC and DC motors with Output Power Ratings from 0.18kW/0.25HP up to 2100kW/2800HP.
A complete range of different models to be used, from simple applications to complex system solutions where high accuracy and dynamic performance are required. Control modes like V/Hz, Sensorless Vector and Close Loop Vector are available.
A large number of Fieldbus interfaces and internal PLC programming functionality are offered for system integration. For regenerative applications, an Active Front End (AFE) is available and all models are standard equipped with an internal PID control loop for automatic Flow, Pressure & Level control applications.
- High performance
- Local keypad
- Easy installation and operation
- Compact units
- Flexible programming
- High starting torque
- A wide range of variable speed drives for AC induction motors with Output Power Ratings from 0.18kW/0.25HP up to 2100kW/2800HP
- A complete range of different models to be used from simple applications up to complex system solutions where high accuracy and dynamic performance are required
- Control modes like V/Hz, Sensorless Vector and Close Loop Vector are all available
- Offering a number of Fieldbus interfaces and internal PLC programming functionality within certain models
- A complete range of micro-processor based Soft Starters with Output Power Ratings from 0.55kW/0.75HP up to 1850kW/2800HP
- Available with internal By-Pass Relay standard for all models, Fieldbus communication, intelligent pump control, optimised motor starting torque, electronic motor protection, etc.
- 3-wire (Star or Delta) and 6-wire (inside Delta) connections tothe motor are possible
- The DC Drive product range can be used to control DC shunt and DC permanent magnet motors and offers a wider choice of variable
speed DC drives than any other manufacturer
- The range has over 50 models with Armature current ratings up to 2250 Amps
- For higher armature currents (up to 3000 Amps) we can offer a Digital, DC stack driver unit with external thyristor stack
- Both the Analog and Digital, 1- and 4-quadrant, DC-Drives have an internal field controller and universal speed feedback inputs (pulse encoder, tacho and armature voltage)